Association of Canadian Safety Professionals offers entry-level mentorship. The program is designed based on an in-depth “Occupational Health & Safety profession needs analysis”. It is designed to further support the occupational health and safety programs offered by institutions in Ontario. The demand for trained and educated professionals in the area of occupational safety and health has grown rapidly but just like any specialized work, it demands on-the-job experience and expertise. The program will provide recent graduates & internationally trained newcomer safety professionals with an opportunity to:
- Build on-the-job experience
- Develop professional communication skills, necessary for an Occupational Health and Safety Professionals.
- Develop necessary level of competency and skills for an entry level role
- Undertake the job search process with more confidence
- Move faster into the professional trade &
- Build their profession on a strong foundation
The program includes:
- 2 weeks of mentorship and,
- 12 weeks of work placement
To know more about our mentorship program, please contact the Association.