Work-Placement Mentorship Program
The demand for trained and educated occupational health and safety professionals has grown rapidly; nevertheless, working with employers on managing occupational health and safety in any business also demands on-the-job experience and expertise.
Associations of Canadian Safety Professionals offers work-placement mentorship. The program is designed to provide recent graduates & newcomer safety professionals with an opportunity
- To build on-the-job experience
- To undertake their job search with more confidence
- To move quicker into the professional trade
- To build their profession on a strong foundation
The program includes:
- 2 weeks of orientation and,
- 12 weeks of work placement
We are currently accepting applications. If you are interested to participate, fill out the application form here.
To know more about our up coming work- placement mentorship program , please contact the Association.